Home General News No ward was on fire, no babies hurt, AC switch in a...

No ward was on fire, no babies hurt, AC switch in a washroom started emitting smoke – Korle Bu

99
0

No ward was on fire, no babies hurt, AC switch in a washroom started emitting smoke – Korle Bu

Korlebu teaching hospital was on fire at around 12 am on Wednesday 7th April 2021. Details of the video wasn’t made immediately available, however, the fire outbreak went viral.

In a rebuttal, authorities of the hospital denied such claims. According to them, no ward was on fire, no babies hurt and that it was just an AC switch in a washroom started emitting smoke.

Read their full statement below:

 

 

source:celebritiesbuzz

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here